Mini-Grants Awarded 2018-2019
C.V.C.T Board of Directors are excited to announce the following grant recipients of 2016-2017.
- Indio High School Avid program received a check in the amount of $1,500 for 30 students to be able to visit six universities which include: UCLA, UC Santa Barbara, Cal Poly SLO, UC Berkeley, CSU Stanislaus and UC Merced.)
- Shadow Hills High School Theater department was awarded $1,500 towards their upcoming Beauty & the Beast performance.
- Angel Light Academy was awarded $750 towards their Annual Youth Leadership Conference held on March 11-12, 2017.
- Fish & Game at Lake Cahuilla was awarded $150 to sponsor the snacks and beverages for the event.
- Career Girls Day requested a food donation to feed 200-300 girls for this event. We were more than happy to provide their lunch.
- Indio Rotary Math Field Day was awarded $500 towards their annual Math Field Day.
- Dr. Carreon Academy-Music & Robotics Club was awarded $700 towards new Sheets of Music and a 3D printer.
- This could be you!!! Please download your application from our "Mini-Grants" tab and submit it to: firstname.lastname@example.org