Our Mini-Grant application for 2018-2019 has been updated and is now available to download as a PDF file.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at: 760-863-2333 or via e-mail: email@example.com
Mini-Grants are awarded to individuals, schools or organizations who are in need of funding towards a youth oriented activity, event, or even to purchase necessary materials/equipment to provide a service to the youth, for example, microphones for a school performance, etc.
Mini-Grants are awarded for up to $1,500
An itemized budget must accompany all mini-grant applications.
If you are awarded, you will be asked to provide CVCT with pictures of your event for them to be shown on the CVCT website.
Recipients will also be asked to attend a membership meeting to talk about how the funding was used to support your organization/event.
We look forward to reviewing your applications. Best of Luck!
1. Deadline for mini-grant application submittal is the 1st of each month. (Late submissions will be considered the following month.)
2. Current online application form must be used to submit request for mini-grant.
3. Applications using previous form will be returned and not considered.
4. Incomplete applications will be returned and not considered.
5. All applications must include a budget (cost breakdown) in accord with budget section of application.
6. Applications must include a specific request for item(s) included in budget.
7. Mini-grant awardees are expected to make a presentation at a future general membership meeting.
8. Do not use attachments in lieu of completing all sections of application.
PLEASE NOTE: Mini-grants are reviewed by our Board of Directors during monthly board meetings and they reserve the right to award at their discretion. Our criteria and application are subject to change.